Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Bag On Valves||Material:||316 Stainless Steel|
|Products:||Bag On Valve Avene Evian Cosmetic Spray|
Auto BOV Aerosol Spray Filling Machine For Fire Extinguisher, Annihilator
Benefits of Bag on Valve Packaging
The unique Bov system is developed to not only produce a superior spray dispensing system, but to reduce our ecological footprint through a sustainable packaging process. Compared to traditional aerosol spray technology (and other alternative packaging) BoV aerosols have several benefits, for manufacturers, consumers as well as the environment.
Safety and environmental benefits of BoV aerosols
1. No need for flammable propellants
2. Hygienic and sterilisable
3. Used with eco-friendly air or nitrogen
4. Less need for preservatives
Consumer benefits of BoV aerosols
1. Up to 100% product emptying
2. Longer shelf life with less preservatives
3. Even and controlled spraying pattern for optimal result
4. No pumping motion needed
5. Can be used at all angles
6. Reduced spray noise
7. Less-chilling product discharge
Production and distribution benefits of Bov aerosols
1. Longer shelf life for oxygen-sensitive products
2. Effective filling process
3. Suitable for both liquid and viscous products
4. Can be used with standard actuators and aerosol cans.
|Sealing&gas filling capacity)||600-1500cans/hr|
|Liquid Filling capacity||600-1800cans/hr|
|Liquid filling volume||Max 250ml|
|Max air consumption||1.8m³/min|
|Propellant||N2, compressed air|
How does Bag on Valve Work?
BOV consists of an aerosol valve with a welded bag. The product is placed inside the bag while the propellant is filled in the space between bag and can. The product is dispensed by the propellant simply squeezing the bag when the spray button is pressed, the product is squeezed out of the bag by the compressed air/nitrogen, which creates the dispensing as a spray, cream or gel.
Therefore, your product keeps its integrity, remaining separated from the propellant at all times.